Buffy Baby Names

With the birth of Charlotte Grace Prinze to Sarah Michelle and Freddie Prinze this week, 2009 has seen a total of three baby girls born to Buffy the Vampire Slayer alumni.  (Sarah Michelle played the title role in the influential series.)  In March, Alyson Hannigan (Willow) and Alexis Denisof (Wesley) welcomed Satyana, while David Boreanaz (Angel) and his wife welcomed Bardot Vita last month. Boreanaz and his wife also have a son, Jaden Rayne.

What names have other former members of the Scooby Gang chosen for their offspring? James Marsters (Spike) has Sullivan; Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia) has Donavan, and Anthony Stewart Head (Giles) has Emily Rose and Daisy.

In your opinion, which child of former Buffy actors has the best name?

--L.R.

Comments

September 25, 2009 2:56 PM
By hmm (not verified)

I love your posts. They make me consider names in a way I hadn't before AND, via title, I can guess which are yours. I like the name Satyana very much; Charlotte is tied in my book.

May 19, 2012 3:45 AM
By happy birthday wishes quotes (not verified)

The diction victimized is really tantalizing and appreciatable. It is ofttimes pleasance for me that I understand the journal as i thing. I am real thankful to you for the aforesaid

October 19, 2012 2:27 AM
By www.adelebags.com (not verified)

Good sharing. Thanks for sharing such a good post. WIll come to visit again.

November 30, 2012 10:00 PM
By www.ibirkinbags.com (not verified)

nice sharing of this post./ thanks.

February 21, 2013 8:27 PM
By www.katybags.com (not verified)

Thanks for sharing. Will come to visit again.

November 30, 2013 9:39 AM
By Northridge Moving Company (not verified)

I began as an industry professional in 1975. That’s when I started working at Bekins Van Lines in the San Fernando Valley as a helper. I learned the trade from the ground up. First, as a helper, then a packer, driver and a foreman. Northridge Movers

May 6, 2015 6:12 AM
By Alicepyon (not verified)

Nice a posting .. will come to visit again