Ten-Letter Baby Names for 10-10-10

Today is 10-10-10, a pretty cool date. It's also the launch date of the BabyNameWizard Expert Edition: a new set of tools from Laura Wattenberg (one of the founders of Name Candy).

To celebrate, we offer you ten ten-letter celebrity baby names. That's ten names, at least ten letters each.

Top Ten Ten-Letter-Minimum Celebrity Baby Names (in no particular order):

1. CHRISTOPHER: A frequent celebrity baby first name, Christopher is also a go-to middle name for stars like Johnny Depp, Chris Noth, and Will Smith

2. HUCKLEBERRY: William Huckleberry Paisley is the son of Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams.

3. BEAUREGARD: Jerry Hall and Mick Jagger chose many extravagant middle names for their brood, but the longest of these is the second middle name of son Gabriel Luke Beauregard.

4. CHARLESTON: She may have Charleston on the birth certificate, but Joey Lawrence's daughter goes by Charli.

5. MANAKAUAPO: Lisa Bonet's son Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapoa Namakaeha Momoa has a really long name.

6. MARCHELINE: Though also known for her brevity in naming sons Knox and Pax, Angelina Jolie lavished lots of letters on youngest daughter Vivienne Marcheline.

7. MAXIMILLIAN: This big name belongs to Jennifer Lopez's little guy, Maximillian David.

8. ALEXANDRIA: David Bowie and model Iman chose this ten-letter moniker for their daughter, Alexandria Zahra.

9. CLEMENTINE: Rachel Griffiths, Ethan Hawks, and Claudia Schiffer each has a darling little Clementine

10. EMMANUELLE: All My Children's Cameron Mathison used this name in the middle-name spot for his daughter, Leila Emmanuelle.

Want to see more? Check out this list of ten letter names from Baby Name Wizard's Name Finder. Choosing the number of letters is one of many options available in the free version of Name Finder. (The Expert version goes further, letting you see in advance how other people view each name. If you play with the advanced tools, let us know how you like them!)

What's your favorite 10-letter name?

--L.R.

Comments

October 10, 2010 5:43 PM
By Jennie

Evangeline and Christophe

October 12, 2010 1:35 PM
By Jayme (not verified)

Persephone has been a longtime favorite but Alexandria is my middle name so I'll have to agree with you up there :)

October 12, 2010 2:11 PM
By Sarah (not verified)

Theoretically Emmanuelle should be lovely name, but for me it's too reminiscent of the film series by the same name. I cant imagine naming a child after an erotic movie. That also goes for Lolita.

October 12, 2010 2:45 PM
By Charly (not verified)

Quite a few of these are, in fact, eleven-letter names.

Clementine and Charli (obviously ;) ) are cute.

October 12, 2010 5:17 PM
By Kaelynn Alyson Babcock (not verified)

Hello Name World. Personally my favorite 10-Letter girl name is krystynah and my favorite guy 10-letter name is Christian

October 12, 2010 7:01 PM
By Joni (not verified)

Christiana and Evangeline.

October 13, 2010 12:03 AM
By Candiss (not verified)

Some of these are obviously less practical than others, but I do like them all.

Bernadette, Temperance, Jacqueline, Wilhelmina, Hildegarde, and Cassiopeia

Bartolomeo, Maximilian, Athanasios, Constantin

October 13, 2010 12:06 PM
By Lane

@Charly -- you're right that several of these are 11-letter names. We had to go with "at least 10 letters" in order to allow in some boy's names ;)

October 14, 2010 9:54 AM
By Kelly (not verified)

Marguerite

October 16, 2010 11:23 PM
By Essy (not verified)

totally never noticed this but Kelly posted Marguerite and I though Jacqueline (the names of the stepsisters in Ever After) both 10 letters, cool!

10 letters seems pretty long to me, my brother is a Christopher and when I was a really young like 5, I thought it was the longest name ever and I would tell other Christophers I was sorry their name was so long and hard to spell but to make it easier just think of it as "Chris-top-her" I was mega obsessed with compound words.

October 20, 2010 7:45 PM
By ReiStar (not verified)

Evangeline, Persephone

October 20, 2010 7:46 PM
By ReiStar (not verified)

Evangeline and Persephone

December 31, 2010 10:15 PM
By Jerda (not verified)

I rather like my ten-letter middle name - Antoinette. Thanks mom.

January 1, 2011 1:37 AM

Like my daughters name Shoshannah Moselle, we call her Sho Shos Shoshi.

April 6, 2012 1:24 AM
By Gina (not verified)

I do not like long names that are given to children. I prefer the name shorter than six letters. I think it is easier for children and parents.

November 22, 2012 12:35 PM
By kostüm karneval fasching (not verified)

There are many people who are soluble in the past so it makes her feel alienated. This indeed is one of the things that are wrong and must be eliminated.

December 13, 2012 3:58 PM
By Xennis Dnding (not verified)

To celebrate, we offer you ten ten-letter celebrity baby names. That's ten names, at least ten letters each. zahn-implantate-berlin.de

December 13, 2012 4:11 PM
By Xennis Dnding (not verified)

The Expert version goes further, letting you see in advance how other people view each name. If you play with the advanced tools, let us know how you like them! hausbau-kataloge24.de

December 14, 2012 10:20 AM
By Dennis Lunding (not verified)

The Expert version goes further, letting you see in advance how other people view each name. If you play with the advanced tools, let us know how you like them bringbutler.de

January 11, 2013 6:45 AM
By Things to do in Baguio (not verified)

I really enjoyed reading your blog so much fun. I think it is for the best. This site is very informative one and I am thankful to you cause i found i great opportunity to read this one.