Lance Armstrong Baby Name Is No Surprise

Lance Armstrong Baby Name Is No Surprise

The baby formerly known as Cinco has a name and it's really no surprise.  Even if Lance Armstrong and girlfriend Anna Hansen hadn't clued us in via a Twitter account they set up for baby @cincoarmstrong in utero, we probably could have guessed this baby's name well ahead of the actual birth.

Olivia Marie Armstrong joins older brother Maxwell Edward and half-siblings, Isabelle Rose, Grace Elisabeth and Luke David.  Using BabyNameWizard.com's new Name MatchMaker (subscription required), Olivia comes up as a top result, using every possible combination of sibling inputs.  Among the other top name contenders, the only name with a bigger celebrity presence is Lily. (NameCandy.com's Celebrity Baby Names Database lists eight celebrity babies named Olivia and 11 named Lily).

Are you pleased with this baby name choice or do you wish the new parents had chosen something a little more surprising?

--J.B.

Comments

October 18, 2010 7:57 PM
By Jan (not verified)

Seems to fit right in with the sib group - I'd say the least trendy name there is Luke!

July 12, 2013 1:51 PM
By ووردبريس (not verified)

thanks alot very much wow realy

August 4, 2013 5:21 AM
By clipping path (not verified)

Such a very informatics post, as I have browsed the majority of your posts. But I found this post is almost certainly where I got the most useful information for my research. It is really very interesting to read this particular post. I just would like to say thanks for your great efforts.

August 28, 2013 12:44 PM
By credit card merchant services (not verified)

Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information. Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.

August 30, 2013 11:53 AM
By http://mobilespyingapp.us/blackberry-spy-app/ (not verified)

you want to constantly advise somebody they are being monitored if they are over age eighteen. Federal or native law governs the use of some types of software; it's responsibility of the user to follow such laws.” http://mobilespyingapp.us/blackberry-spy-app/

September 20, 2013 1:31 AM
By how this stuff works (not verified)

I like this post very much, You have defined it very simply for so I understand what you say, In this post your writing level is also excellent to us.This is great issue you have done on this topic really very well.

October 11, 2013 2:15 AM
By Clipping Path (not verified)

This article is very satisfying and helpful. This article has identical time to the blog topic exclusive and perfect. This is exactly what I was needed for. Thanks for your article.

October 26, 2013 6:01 AM
By Javony (not verified)

I think this is true that the name has not got any interesting click on the mouth as it seems a lot shabby to me . .. visit me at http://ausignpro.com.au/sign%20main%20index/acrylic%20letters%20stainless%20steel%20signs-3d%20letters.html

January 9, 2014 12:07 PM
By ahmed (not verified)

ow! this may be one among the foremost useful blogs we've ever bump into on thesubject. actually extraordinary info! besøk oss

February 22, 2014 9:12 AM
By صور رومانسية (not verified)

nice to meeet you realy