Jennifer Garner Baby Name: He's Here, Now What Will Ben and Jen Name Their Baby Boy?

Photo Credit: Fame/Flynet

[Update: PEOPLE.com reports the baby's name is Samuel Garner Affleck. Stay tuned for more.]

It's a boy for Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck.  According to PEOPLE.com, the celebrity couple have not yet announced the name of the baby.  We know, however that baby name talk has been a topic of conversation in the Garner-Affleck household.  As we've reported in the past, sisters Seraphina and Violet have been lobbying their parents for some of their favorite names.

But what will Jen and Ben name this new baby?  Back in September we ran sibling names Seraphina and Violet through BabyNameWizard.com's Name MatchMaker to come up with suggestions.

This was the list of baby boys' names we came up with then:

1. Jasper
  2. Oliver
  3. Benedict
  4. Julius
  5. Henry
  6. Leo
  7. Bertrand
  8. Domenick
  9. Felix
  10. Grady

But Seraphina and Violet are tough names to match, so we've run another algorithm and finessed our thinking and we're adding the following baby boy names to our list:

1. Elias
  2. Roman
  3. Jude

What do you think of our baby name picks for the new Garner-Affleck baby?  Do you have better suggestions?

--J.B.

Comments

February 29, 2012 12:37 PM

I vote for either Jasper or Leo!

February 29, 2012 1:10 PM
By mk (not verified)

It's been revealed: Samuel Garner Affleck.

February 29, 2012 2:22 PM
By Em's Mom (not verified)

I just heard he's Samuel Garner Affleck. Great choice!

March 6, 2012 1:49 PM
By Rose-Anne (not verified)

I vote for Grady - my older son's name! Not too common, but still sounds current!

March 10, 2012 2:23 AM
By Nike TN (not verified)
December 18, 2012 12:39 AM
By Fashionable Bridesmaid (not verified)

It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it. Fashionable Bridesmaid

June 8, 2013 12:35 PM
By parishay899 (not verified)

Thanks for sharing your experience
writting service

August 25, 2013 11:24 AM

I am for Jasper or Oliver such a cute name and a unique one, actually these name is the name of my two sons. - YORHealth

November 16, 2013 8:13 AM
By professional cv help (not verified)

January 11, 2014 10:43 PM

His key concept in this new book is that artists’ participation to our community and economic system is not being effectively or completely noticed. His discussion operates from the everyday life of the single specialist to a extreme recasting of state assistance. Oil private equity

January 15, 2014 12:26 AM

Of course most are familiar with the St. Steven’s work – his work with the technologically impoverished. condo singapore

February 14, 2014 4:54 AM

The internet is bogged down with bogus blogs with no real message but the post was fantastic and well worth the read.Thank you for sharing this with me.
xbox live gratuit

February 19, 2014 9:17 AM

February 19, 2014 9:18 AM

Thats really a nice and worthy post, this topic is very interesting. Keep it up with the good work, thanks for sharing this article. final fantasy wallpaper

February 24, 2014 12:44 AM
By World best ibeacon (not verified)

Thais a real pleasant along with suitable submit, this particular subject is quite World best ibeacon intriguing. Continue with all the very good operate, thank you regarding discussing this informative article.

March 3, 2014 6:58 AM
By gonzale (not verified)

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.
baju gamis spandek jersey

March 8, 2014 12:45 AM
By Algeria (not verified)

In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it. chandlersca.co.uk/

March 9, 2014 7:26 AM
By Alexmark (not verified)

Android APK

March 10, 2014 3:12 AM
By moviestarplanet hack (not verified)

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
moviestarplanet hack

March 11, 2014 2:29 AM
By Algeria (not verified)

This topic is the one that I have been looking into from last 3 days and your insight is extremely useful. Thanks for sharing this information. http://www.accuratehivstdtesting.com/locations/9323-garland-rd-ste-106-dallas-tx-75218-std-testing.php

March 12, 2014 8:38 AM
By Algeria (not verified)

Concept in this new book is that artists’ participation to our community and economic system is not being effectively or completely noticed. Offshore Company Formation

March 20, 2014 3:21 AM

Seraphina and Violet are tough names to match, so we've run another algorithm and finessed our thinking and we're adding the following baby boy names to our list. Agen Judi Bola

March 23, 2014 2:52 AM

This is among the widely use name in the world. It is so common. - Feed the Children

March 30, 2014 2:02 AM

His key idea in this new guide is that artists’ contribution to our group and economy is not being successfully or absolutely observed. http://flappygamer.com/

April 2, 2014 2:24 AM

Readers, we have a theory. Normally, being primarily name enthusiasts, we have little truck with celebrity gossip, but here it just seems necessary. Because it turns out David picked the name in the first place. Then, the drama. cna classes online

April 14, 2014 11:56 PM

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained. best tire shine product

April 18, 2014 4:45 AM
By detective mclean (not verified)

I found this website that deals with private security and alarms and I thought it may be helpful to you and your readers.detective mclean

April 22, 2014 1:21 AM
By garage door opener mustang (not verified)

I found this website that deals with garage door repair and garage door installation, I thought it may be helpful to you and your readers. garage door opener mustang

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.