And the First Baby of 2013 Is Named...

Each year, Guam welcomes America's first baby of the New Year, and this year was no exception.  The U.S. territory which is in Chammorro Standard Time, celebrates the New Year 15 hours before the East Coast of the United States.  The first baby born on U.S. soil this year is named Kanato Azure Ikezumi and was born just 7 seconds after midnight.  Kanato's parents are Japanese nationals who are residents of Guam. We doubt baby Kanato will start any new name trends, but stay tuned, as we are compiling our annual list of First Baby Names of 2013.  And while we're doing that take a peek back at our list from last year, The First Baby Names of 2012 and see if you can spot any trends.

--J.B.

Comments

January 22, 2013 12:45 PM
By stephenix1015 (not verified)

Don't expect your child to set his own limits. Proper time should be set up for him to play games.-Douglas Andrew

February 21, 2013 8:36 AM
By Rome (not verified)

Preparing for your BSCI exam on your way to the Cisco CCNP certification, you can quickly get overwhelmed by the details! Here are five commonly overlooked points you should keep in mind when it comes to your OSPF studies. 642-642, 650-575,

March 6, 2013 6:04 AM
By Eusagrado Clip (not verified)

That's really a very different and uncommon name. At least I have not heard it before. Who kept it.

storm proof windows

March 20, 2013 8:30 PM
By xiaofangs (not verified)

HD Conversion Cable HDMI Male to VGA + Audio Output Cable hdmi to vga cable

April 2, 2013 8:26 PM
By idateasia (not verified)

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck .i date asia | idateasia scam

April 17, 2013 4:51 AM
By Dani (not verified)

it is so nice, I like it.
sizilien

April 27, 2013 10:47 AM
By boomboom (not verified)
May 3, 2013 11:55 PM
By Don (not verified)
May 9, 2013 6:11 AM
By TheShield (not verified)
May 16, 2013 6:29 AM
By ironman (not verified)

And while we're doing that take a peek back at our list from last year, The First Baby Names of 2012 and see if you can spot any trends. HP2-T21 || ICBB || ICGB || ICYB || 000-176 || 000-196 || 000-272 || 000-274 || 000-452 || 000-453

May 19, 2013 12:31 AM

I was doing a project and for that I was looking for related information. Some of the points are very useful. Do share some more material if you have.
------------------hockey sur gazon couleursport

May 23, 2013 8:25 AM

It's really pleasure to read your post. Thank you so much for writing such a nice post.
---------------------medical school personal statement

June 1, 2013 12:42 AM
By rao datt (not verified)

You actually make it appear so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too recondite and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! delhisitedesigningbusiness.com

June 24, 2013 5:11 AM
By Srb (not verified)

Year 2012 has been quite eventful. SRSG also witnessed events and evolved in terms of business verticals, technologies, people and processes.
Radio Broadcast automation
Technical support services
Apple mac mini services
Apple Macbook air reseller
Apple macbook pro service center

June 26, 2013 3:50 AM

Resourcing & Recruiting the most suitable manpower is the crucial part for compa. increase twitter followers

July 10, 2013 2:41 AM

Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better? KimK

July 10, 2013 8:36 AM
By Marcus (not verified)

Wonderful internet page, many thanks for ones blogger, Which i rarely view thats vendor tank top spoke amazing possesses usefulness on the planet in all science. I know whenever you can onward typically the tshirt to be able to warm guns plus it upon fulfillment, talk about or even give over royalties for ones blogger, thank him once again.
roulette online

July 12, 2013 12:15 PM

You made various good points there. I did a search on the issue and found a good number of persons will agree with your blog.
painters Phoenix AZ

July 22, 2013 7:21 AM

This post is really the sweetest on this notable topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing
handyman phoenix

August 21, 2013 11:11 AM
By Cipto Junaedy (not verified)

Cipto Junaedy Indonesia Gembelz Gadget, so he was often known, and these days his name Cipto Junaedy is booming in Indonesia discussed everywhere, not just internet media such as social networking twitter, facebook, through online news sites has penetrated even into print to electronic media, is not a model of Cipto Junaedy famous for his good looks or unsigned artists to spit again so quickly recognized the negative sensation or a hardened criminals who are caught in severe cases. Cipto Junaedy - Gembelz Gadget - Cipto Junaedy

September 12, 2013 7:17 AM
By CCNA (not verified)

Nice info about ccna certifications . I want to get it. can you tell me any good institute?

September 25, 2013 6:04 PM
By Best Fat Burning Foods (not verified)

I enjoyed reading your articles. How to lose ten pounds in two weeks fast quick This is truly a great read for me. boost your metabolism I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.Best Fat burning Foods Keep up the good work. Your article is great, how to get a faster metabolism recipes foodsThanks for the article How to speed up metabolism Foods Recipes I am looking forward for your next post.

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.