Jessa Duggar Shares Baby's Nickname: Is It a Clue to the Gender?

Jessa Duggar Seewald baby name

Wait, did we just learn Jessa Seewald's baby's gender?! A recent update on the Duggar Family blog calling Jessa and Ben Seewald's bean "Quincy" has fans of the 19 Kids and Counting show investigating like nobody's business to find out whether or not it's true.

Well, I'm sorry, but I can't confirm or deny (seriously, I don't know Jessa like that).

It seems like Duggar fans have been in this cat-and-mouse game since the former reality star shared news she and her hubby are expecting their first child. Her Instagram has not only been full of super cute pregnancy selfies (the one she recently took below makes me miss my belly), but also baby name polls and gender-specific outfits that just might make you think there's more than one bun in that oven.

At least now we know hubby Ben seems to like names that start with the letter "Q," as he was the one who blessed this bean with the nickname Quincy. Time will tell whether or not it sticks (Jessa's due on the couple's wedding anniversary, November 1), but for now, you'll have to wait.

Womp, womp.

'Originally on The Stir'

Image via jessaseewald/Instagram

Comments

October 16, 2015 10:25 AM

I find it disappointing that you would report on this family. They have proven to not be worthy of our attention. Especially when it comes to responsible child-rearing.

October 20, 2015 11:24 AM

That's not fair--Josh's problems aren't Jessa's fault, as far as I've heard. I don't think it makes sense to blackball the whole family because one kid out of 19 turns out to have some significant issues. Anyway, this isn't a child-rearing blog, it's a name blog, and it reports on celebrity names of all sorts.

October 20, 2015 11:24 AM

I completely agree with the above responder. Disappointed. Not a family to follow.

October 20, 2015 12:09 PM

I agree with the second responder. Definitely news-worthy. I don't blame the whole family, and they do have interesting name stories. If someone doesn't like to hear about them, they shouldn't read it.

October 20, 2015 10:03 PM

The rest of his family stand by him and don't seem to think he's done anything wrong. Yes, they all deserve to be wiped from any format of public media. The last thing any of them need is to think their actions are we being rewarded with new press.

October 20, 2015 10:56 PM

I disagree. This is a valid topic. Leave it to those who think so, and don't participate if you don't. I, for one, am still interested in following their lives and their children's names. It can be very tough for family to unequivocally, wholeheartedly turn against their family members. Even serial killers' parents usually say they still love them. If they did turn against Josh publically, the more power to them. But I'm not surprised if they don't. There are many competing factors and it's usually quite complicated. Regardless, they still have an audience...it just doesn't include you.